Notification regarding protection of personal data and request of consent for their processing
Accepting and/or sending the present form to HOTEL GRAN BRETAGNA, situated in via Colombo, 1 | 47838 Riccione - (RN) Italy, I consent the processing of my personal data, in compliance with the following points:
- a) personal data supplied by users will be processed electronically and/or manually in the data base by HOTEL GRAN BRETAGNA, the controller of the processing, for all the aims pertaining to the services it offers. To be able to make use of the service, release of the data to be entered in the appropriate indicated spaces is compulsory, so failure to enter the compulsory data means users will not have access to these services. As well as the controller responsible for the data, other individuals who will see these personal data will be the staff working in the following company sectors: sales offices, technical offices, administrative offices.
- b) The consent for the processing of personal data is compulsory for tax, accountant, promotional and marketing services.
- c) The data can’t be communicated and/or transferred, but only processed by HOTEL GRAN BRETAGNA for the mail-out promotional and/or informative material regarding our services.
- d) The data supplied will be processed with the supervision of Luxor srl located in via Costantinopoli 46, tel 0541-1572927 and of the responsible Luca Baldazzi, available in compliance with the Art. 7 of Legislative Decree N° 196/2003, to the following telephone number 0541 1572927; people in charge of the processing data will be the staff working for HOTEL GRAN BRETAGNA, not authorised to comunicate the data for different aims, but for the ones indicated as above.
- e) Luca Baldazzi, responsible for Luxor srl (situated in via Costantinopoli 46, tel 0541-1572927), people in charge for the processing of the personal data, are not authorised to comunicate and transfer the data for different aims, but for the ones indicated as above.
Data subjects will be able to exercise any and all other rights foreseen by Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.2003, reproduced hereunder in its entirety:
Art 7 Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.2003:
- 1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. The data subject has the right to obtain indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the ends and methods of its processing; c) of the logics applied in the event of processing being carried out with the aid of electronic equipment; d) of the identification details of the controller, of those responsible and the appointed representative as per Art. 5 paragraph 2; e) of the organizations or categories of organizations to whom personal data can be communicated or who get to know them in their capacity of designated representative in any area of the country, officers or appointees.
- 3. The data subject has the right to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, should he or she be interested, the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation, in anonymous form or the blockage of any data processed unlawfully, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or later processed; c) a statement that the operations indicated at letters a) and b), including their content, have been made known to those to whom the data have been communicated or released, except in the case of this being found to be impossible or requiring the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The data subject has the right to completely or partially oppose: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if relevant to the aims of their collection; b) the processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purpose of sending publicity material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.”
The data subject can exercise the rights as per Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, (updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation, anonymously or blockage of data processed illegally, opposition, request for information as per section 1 and as per letters a), b), c), d) and e) 2nd section), by contacting HOTEL GRAN BRETAGNA, via Colombo, 1 | 47838 Riccione - (RN) Italy, or sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org